High-speed fold-up door
The high-speed fold-up door has been designed for intensive use in large outdoor openings, thanks to its great resistance to draughts. Its air tightness means that different working areas can be isolated, allowing for units to be prepared, compartmentalised and climatised for better worker comfort. ... Read more
The high-speed fold-up door has been designed for intensive use in large outdoor openings, thanks to its great resistance to draughts. Its air tightness means that different working areas can be isolated, allowing for units to be prepared, compartmentalised and climatised for better worker comfort. The reinforcing crossbars on the fabric protect the inside from adverse environmental conditions. Its high resistance to wind and its size make it the best solution for outdoor openings. The Ferroflex fold-up doors are a great option in industrial doors. The variety of configuration options available means that the door can be customised in line with project requirements. Read less
Do you want more information?Contact a Ferroflex sales representative
High-speed fold-up door
- Maximum dimensions: 7000 x 7000 mm
- Use: Indoors and outdoors
- Wind resistance: Class 2 (up to 6000 x 6000 mm)
- Structure: lacquered steel in RAL colour (to be determined)
- Opening speed: fixed 0.8 / 0.8m / second
- Fabric: Tear resistance and tensile resistance as per applicable standards Safety mechanisms that raise the door if an obstacle is detected, and which allow it to be manually raised in the event of a power failure.
- Standard drive by means of internal and external push button.
- Motor position: lateral / frontal; right / left
- Structure 304 stainless steel
- Motor cover: Yes
- Silk screening on fabric: yes (please check)
- Opening speed adjustable 1.5 / 1.0m / second (depending on measurements)
- Opening option systems: UPS, remomte control, radars, sensors.
- Coloured or silk-screened custom fabric
RAL 1003RAL 1014RAL 5002RAL 5005RAL 5010RAL 6026RAL 7037RAL 7038RAL 8014RAL 9005RAL 9016RAL 2004RAL 7016RAL 3002
Frequently asked questions about high-speed fold-up doors
As indicated by the product standard EN13241, all our doors include user manual, performance declaration, EC markings and maintenance book. This documentation is available in various languages (Spanish, English, French and Portuguese), from our webpage. If you prefer it, contact any of our sales representatives.
This type of high-speed vertical-opening door is comprised of two side stiles that serve as a guide for the flexible fabric. This fabric opens vertically, folding up at the top of the door, by means of straps that lift it up to the top protective guide, where the winding pulleys are located. The door ascends and descends by means of a drum, which is turned by a gear motor. This motor drives a shaft which can modify instantly the direction of operation.
Thanks to the safety photocell located on the door's guide, it reverses the manoeuvre when it detects an obstacle. The lower part of the fabric has a safety band which, at the slightest touch, reverses the direction of the manoeuvre and reopens the door. Also, a photocell barrier may be incorporated to substitute both aforementioned safety elements.